Working With Us
ISC is a modern & dynamic consultancy exclusively serving the investment management community.
Our clients are some of the largest global and UK investment managers, product vendors and niche asset managers. Our aim is to partner with our clients to maximise the value of the systems and processes underpinning their business. We provide consulting skills and experience across the spectrum of investment management solutions - from system selection and implementation to operating model review and design; from programme and project management to business analysis; from front to middle and back offices; from investment managers to service providers.
We are driven by the belief that the investment management community demands its consulting partners give value through providing quality resource that is able to grasp quickly the challenges and assist in delivering solutions.
We recognise that that the continued success of ISC is wholly dependent on the unrivalled quality of our consultants.
We welcome enquiries for both permanent and associate consultancy positions if you:
- Possess a consultative, flexible and pro-active approach
- Have the skills and the drive to deliver market leading change
- Compliment and strengthen our existing deep and broad industry knowledge
Why Join ISC?
ISC provides an excellent opportunity to develop your career through working with a highly experienced group of industry practitioners across a wide range of assignments and clients.
We operate a "flat" organisational structure and encourage and reward employees' for their contribution to the development, promotion and delivery of the services that we provide.
We promote a friendly, supportive and collaborative working environment and embody a culture of knowledge sharing.
Delivery of high-quality consultancy services to clients on time and budget. Typical roles and assignments are:
- Project and programme management
- Business and data analysis
- Delivery of regulatory driven change
- Analysis, design and implementation of Target Operating Models
- RFI, RFP and solution selection
- Solution implementation including 3rd party applications and services
- GIPS verification and compliance services
- Data strategy and governance
- Product delivery
We welcome inquiries from job-seekers; to submit your cv, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org